|WSTA/AADT Tire Program Contact
Tire Account Manager
PROCEDURE FOR MICHELIN ACCOUNT TIRE GROUP DISCOUNT
- Valid Credit Card must be on file with WSTA before purchasing any Michelin products.
Please fill out, sign and return the credit card authorization form to WSTA.
- TIRE AVAILABILTY: It is the member’s responsibility to find the tire retailer and see what tires are available.
- TIRE PRICING: You must call the tire dealer first to see if the tire you want is available. Then call WSTA once you have confirmed availability and we will give you a PO# to give to the dealer. Dealers will not have our discounted pricing, Dealer is only taking your tire order.
Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm
- TIRE ORDERING: Once you are at a Michelin authorized dealer, have your tire dealer sales representative call WSTA and request a PO (Purchase Order) number for the tires you are purchasing. WSTA will charge all local state, and city taxes and any tire environmental fees.
- A paid receipt will be emailed to you by WSTA.