Our Goal for the Pumping Industry
It is our intention to inform and educate the concrete pump owners throughout the state of California. We believe that California has the most intrusive and complicated government in America. We do not see that climate changing soon.
Our purpose is to keep the pump owner informed on the rules and regulations that apply to the concrete pumper. The policies and procedures change often and it is difficult for a business owner to stay current. Because pumping is a specialized industry, it can be difficult to understand how and when these changes apply to pumping.
We will use our experience with pumping and heavy equipment gained by over 30 years in the California industry combined with our contacts and knowledge of government to provide the most reliable strategies for compliance.
In addition we look forward to presenting your concerns and input on how best to accomplish the goals intended by Government. Meeting with State boards and agencies before the rules are written often leads to more reasonable oversight. Your input can make a difference.
While you pump we’ll push.
AB 219 – Concrete Delivery Prevailing Wage
Below are valuable links to resources which will assist concrete producers and mixer transporters including owner-operators to comply with AB 219. This includes materials from the AB 219 Implementation Workshops held in April and May of 2016, and announcements from the Department of Industrial Relations (DIR). The DIR is responsible for regulation and enforcement relating to both AB 219 and SB 854 Public Works Registration for contractors, subs and even mixer driver owner-operators.
219 Related Guidance
- DIR – June 1 notice re electronic payroll reporting
- DIR – AB 219 Fact Sheet
- DIR web page
- AB 219 Checklist for ready mixed concrete producers
- Certified Payroll – DIR Form A-1-131 (Excel format) –Form A-1-131
- Certified Payroll – DIR iForm
Caltrans AB 219 Information
- Labor Compliance webpage, which has forms CEM 2501-3
- Caltrans booklet from June workshops
- Caltrans labor compliance managers by region
- Caltrans Section 7 specification re AB 219
DIR SB 854
Public Works Reforms for Bidders and Businesses Registration Responsibilities
- Essentials of the Registration Program – Fact Sheet
- Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria