ASSOCIATION MEMBERS MUST LOGIN TO
ACCESS OUR FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS .
If you don’t not see an answer to your particular question, contact an association representative at (909) 982-9898.
- How Will The “New” Federal Hours-of-Service Regulations Affect?
- CHP Proposes Adoption of the Federal Hours-of-Service Regulations
– Includes the 24-hour restart rule for tucks hauling construction materials and equipment
– Federal Hours of Service Regulations
– New Updates to HOS,(3/5/08)
- Where do I Find the California INTERSTATE Hours-of-Service (HoS) Regulations?
- Requiring Logbook for Recording Duty status for DOT regulated trucks
- (UBLT) Business Excise and License Taxes on For-Hire Motor Carriers of Property
- State Law Exempts Trucking Companies From 8-hr. Daily Overtime Laws
- Transfer Trailers That Are Unhooked and Legally Parked
- California Independent Contractor Reporting Requirements
(California Unemployment Insurance Code Section 1088.8)
- “Collection of Transportation Charges”
- Federal Highway Heavy Vehicle Use Tax
- Beware, Some Private Works May Be Considered “Public Works”
- Independent Contractor Vs. Employee
What is the law concerning my liability for workers’ comp insurance
when I contract with owner-operator motor carriers?
- BIT Inspection Guidelines
What Guidelines Do I Need To Follow Prior To My BIT Inspection?
Displaying ID Numbers On Your Truck
- What Identification Numbers Should I Have On My Truck To Stay Legal as an ‘INTERSTATE or INTRASTATE’ Motor Carrier?
- Who Needs a CA-Number?
- How Do I Apply for a CA# or a MCP?
Frequently Asked Questions About Applying for CA and MCP
- Why Can I Not Get My CA# Through DMV?
Mechanic’s Lien Rights
- When Are Mechanics’ Lien Rights Available To Truckers?
- Are Collection Laws Available to MOTOR CARRIERS Who Work For LICENSED CONTRACTORS?
- Are Collection Laws Available to PERMITTED MOTOR CARRIERS Who Work For BROKER OF CONSTRUCTION TRUCKING SERVICES?
Transporting Aggregate Materials; Definition and Rules
- Is a violation of CVC-23114 and Infraction or a misdemeanor?
VC also refers to Flaps, Fenders and Shed Boards
- BOE: Taxes on Transportation
(Three Questions) The following information should be used to help educate members on ways that they can avoid taxes on transportation charges, especially from their own facilities. (Levy on Retailer’s Gross Receipts Including Transportation Charges)
- HAZMAT Frequently Asked Questions
- Commercial Vehicle Weight Decal Section 154.00 Initial Statement of Reasons
- Re-flashing or Reprogramming all engine models between 1993 through 1998
- No More Traffic School for Commercial Drivers (9/20/2005)
- Where do contractors go to find opportunities?
- Requirements for Hazardous Materials Endorsement (HME)
- How Do I Become a Dump Truck Broker?
- LLCs provide key financial benefits
- Dump Truck Axle 101
Introduction to Understanding California’s Laws of Weight and Wheelbase Lengths in the Dump Truck Industry
- Are All Trailers and Semi-Trailers required to Have Reflective Stickers?
- CCTA Accident Reporting Kit
This 4 fold 8.5″x14″ document allows you record any accident
- Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) Fees
Questions and Answers; understanding the rules and regulations
- Truck Back-up Alarm
Who is required to have this alarm?
In order to see the answers to these questions, members can login HERE
once logged in, click on MEMBERS TOOLS