WSTA Introducing a New Endorsed Fuel Program – P-Fleet Through the CFN Network
We understand that fuel costs are one of your highest operating expenses. One of the services that we have been trying to improve for the members, is a legitimate western region fuel savings program. We believe that we have found a great program with genuine savings, amazing transparency and valuable supporting service technology through San Diego based P-Fleet, www.pfleet.com/wsta.
P-Fleet and the WSTA established a cost-plus pricing program that is based on OPIS wholesale prices for all CFN sites. We performed a price comparison and were amazed at the potential savings the program could provide the average member. We compared average retail diesel prices as reported by AAA for major metro areas and truck stop prices to the cost-plus pricing at CFN sites. The comparison, by day, for the last 12 months gave us an accurate picture of the savings. The savings were significant, and we knew this was the right program for the membership.
In addition, we wanted to know what other things besides pricing made P-Fleet different than other CFN fuel card companies that most members have dealt with in the past or are presently subscribed to, so here are some real differences:
- Transparency – it is one of their core values
- All fees are posted clearly on their website: https://www.pfleet.com/fuel-card-pricing
- P-Fleets clearly conveys their pricing to customers when they sign up and have pricing available to customers online
- P-Fleets commitment to service is key to their business model and the only way to improve it is to get constant feedback from their customers
- P-Fleets has a 98.7% satisfaction rate on all tickets closed
- They actually use a 3rd party survey company that conducts customer reviews that are posted on their website at: https://www.pfleet.com/reviews. In just the last 12 months, there were 238 reviews with an average rating of 4.7 stars:
- 82% – 5 stars
- 9% – 4 stars
- 4% – 3 stars
- 2.5% – 2 stars
- 2.5% – 1 star
Presently, P-Fleet has a 98% year-over-year customer retention rate which we believe attests to how pleased their customers are with both their pricing and services. For more information, or to sign-up, go to their web page at: www.pfleet.com/wsta
Both P-Fleet representatives and WSTA marketing will be pushing out information on the program starting in mid-to late February, again if you are interested in this program, go to https://www.pfleet.com/wsta.