COVID-19 UPDATES AND QUICK LINKS
NOTE: This page will be continually updated as information becomes available.
WSTA, AADT and WSTA Insurance Services Offices will be closed to foot traffic. We will be operating with limited staff. Read: Notice to members and clients of reduced staffing levels
STATE OF CALIFORNIA UPDATES
Governors COVID-19 Emergency Declaration
NOTE: The order allows workers who are considered part of industries deemed critical to continue working. Scroll down to U.S. Department of Homeland Security for list of critical industries and workers.
CA Department of Motor Vehicles
- Online portal to renew Motor Carrier of Property permits
- DMV Field Offices to Continue Serving the Public during the COVID-19 Outbreak (see note below)
NOTE: All previously made appointments are cancelled. The California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is moving to offer Californians essential services online starting this week to continue processing critical transactions during the COVID-19 pandemic. Field offices will be temporarily closed to the public statewide beginning March 27 and reopen, virtually, on April 2. All in-office appointments at this time will be canceled. Customers are encouraged to check the dmv.ca.gov website for future appointment availability.
CA Department of Industrial Relations
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) – FAQs on laws enforced by the California Labor Commissioner’s Office
CA Department of Public Health
U.S. Department of Homeland Security/Cyber and Infrastructure
- Critical Workers During COVID-19 Response (Once on page, scroll down to Transportation and Logistics)
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- National Emergency Declaration under 49 CFR § 390.23 related to COVID-19
- FMCSA Enforcement Policy regarding Expiring CDL’s and Medical Examiner Certificates
United States Department of Labor – Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Transportation Security Administration/Transportation Worker Identity Credential (TWIC)
NOTE: Currently, there is no extension on expiring TWIC’s, however, we have been told that TSA is in the process of deciding whether to grant automatic extensions for those with expiring cards.
U.S. Small Business Administration
Page last updated on 3/29/2020