WSTA and AADT will be closed at 12 PM on November 24th and will remain closed through November 26th for the Thanksgiving holiday. We will resume normal hours of operation at 9:00 AM on Monday, November 29th. We wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!
- Coalition Letters to US Senate Leadership Opposing Insurance HikeJuly 20, 2021 - 2:05 pm
- Effective Oct. 1, 2020, Changes to Title 13, California Code of RegulationsOctober 18, 2020 - 4:32 pm
- Mandatory Online Renewal of MCP’s Required this SpringSeptember 27, 2020 - 4:13 pm
- HOURS OF SERVICE: Federal Changes to Short Haul Exemption – Not So FastSeptember 21, 2020 - 12:47 pm
- DOT-FMCSA Preemployment Testing Changed from 30 to 90-days for Drivers Laid-off, Furloughed or Not Working for More than 30-days but Can Prove They Participated in a Drug Testing Program Prior to the PeriodJune 9, 2020 - 3:15 pm