Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
As a trade association, West State Alliance represents the interests of independent trucking companies in their business relationships with steamship and stevedoring companies operating in West Coast ports of the United States. We advocate for and promote legislative, regulatory and economic priorities favorable to small business and the transportation industry. Likewise, as a membership organization, we strive to ensure conditions that support fair and equitable treatment of independent truckers.
We are the voice of the Port of Oakland trucker.
Visit us at weststatealliance.org
- Teamsters and California Appeal to the Ninth Circuit – 1/29/2020February 2, 2020 - 3:07 pm
- FMCSA Drug & Alcohol Clearinghouse Guide: Conducting QueriesJanuary 31, 2020 - 5:51 pm
- WSTA Comments on Hours-of-Service NPRM (10/21/19)October 23, 2019 - 11:34 am
- FMCSA’s D&A Clearinghouse Registration Open For BusinessOctober 2, 2019 - 5:14 pm
- REAL ID a Real Mess – Especially in CaliforniaOctober 2, 2019 - 4:16 pm