Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
As a trade association, West State Alliance represents the interests of independent trucking companies in their business relationships with steamship and stevedoring companies operating in West Coast ports of the United States. We advocate for and promote legislative, regulatory and economic priorities favorable to small business and the transportation industry. Likewise, as a membership organization, we strive to ensure conditions that support fair and equitable treatment of independent truckers.
We are the voice of the Port of Oakland trucker.
Visit us at weststatealliance.org
- Effective Oct. 1, 2020, Changes to Title 13, California Code of RegulationsOctober 18, 2020 - 4:32 pm
- Mandatory Online Renewal of MCP’s Required this SpringSeptember 27, 2020 - 4:13 pm
- HOURS OF SERVICE: Federal Changes to Short Haul Exemption – Not So FastSeptember 21, 2020 - 12:47 pm
- DOT-FMCSA Preemployment Testing Changed from 30 to 90-days for Drivers Laid-off, Furloughed or Not Working for More than 30-days but Can Prove They Participated in a Drug Testing Program Prior to the PeriodJune 9, 2020 - 3:15 pm
- Open Letter from WSTA to Members and Non-Members on AB 5 LitigationApril 22, 2020 - 12:35 pm